LED tape lights will change the way you think about indoor lighting. These energy-efficient lights are ultra-thin, flexible and compact, yet they deliver bright light. Suitable for both accent and task lighting, they can be installed anywhere you want to add drama, elegance and ambience to your interior space.
The exceptionally versatile tape lights are available with warm or natural white LEDs in three light densities, or with red, green and blue (RGB) LEDs in two light densities to produce a near-endless array of colors.
Straightforward to connect and install, the LED tape lights have a peel-and-stick backing for easy mounting and can be cut to length using scissors. System connections are made without soldering, using quick connectors. Since the system uses 12 volts (after the power supply), it is safe to handle and more energy efficient than conventional lighting.
All components are CSA, cETLus or cUL listed. The LEDs are rated to last 50,000 hours; five hours of use per day translates to 27 years of maintenance-free lighting.
- Ultra thin and flexible low profile enables mounting in compact
- Long-life Everlight LEDs operate using less energy than traditional
lights, and generate little heat
- Outstanding light output, high color accuracy and color consistency
- No damaging ultraviolet/infrared (UV/IR) radiation
- Wide 120° beam angle and smooth, even light distribution
- 12V DC operation low voltage, safe and shock-free
- Wide range of components, switches, dimmers and controllers
- An excellent retrofit lighting option for RVs and boats
Easy to Configure
The simplest set-up using white LEDs needs only:
Warm or Natural White LED Tape Lighting System
(Color) LED Tape Lighting System