In this livestream video session, Emma from The Urban Botanist offers expert advice on how to create your own thriving terrarium. The 30-minute virtual workshop covers how to choose a suitable glass vessel, tools, planting materials and plants for your mini ecosystem under glass, followed by a live Q&A.
Live-streamed event begins at 7:30 p.m., Thursday, December 10, 2020.
Here are the tools you will need:
- Soil, approximately 250g to 400g
- Small moisture-loving plants (e.g., ferns, fittonias, peperomias, bella palms, moss)
- Decorative gravel for aquariums
- Decorative stones for aquariums
- Shovel or spoon
- Horticultural charcoal (only required for closed-lid terrariums)
- Glass vessel
Don’t miss out! Subscribe to our YouTube channel and turn on notifications so you’re alerted when the livestream is about to start.