Free shipping applies to orders with a merchandise total of $30 or more, excluding the purchase of gift cards, and is for standard ground shipping within Canada and the contiguous United States. For areas not served by regular ground mail (Canada and U.S. only), your shipping quote will be reduced up to a maximum of $15.95. Shipping surcharges still apply.
To take advantage of this offer online, simply place your order as usual. Shipping charges will be adjusted automatically at the time of checkout. Orders can also be placed by phone, fax or mail.
To ensure you receive your gift items on time, refer to our ground and express shipping deadlines for orders to arrive by December 24.
Northern Territories: Dec. 9 (15 for Priority)
Western Provinces: Dec. 15 (21 for Priority)
Eastern Provinces: Dec. 16 (20 for Priority)
Ontario and Québec: Dec. 20 (21 for Priority)
Canada (Air Stage):
All provinces and territories (except Ontario and Québec): Dec. 9
Ontario and Québec: Dec. 16
Continental U.S. (by USPS ground):
Southern and Western States: Dec. 14 (16 for UPS)
Central and Midwest States: Dec. 13 (15 for UPS)
Eastern States: Dec. 16 (16 for UPS)
AK / AS / FM / GU / HI / PR / VI: Nov. 25
Continental U.S. (by Air):
Southern and Western States: Dec. 21 (UPS Red) / Dec. 20 (UPS Blue) / Dec 20 (USPP)
Central and Midwest States: Dec. 21 (UPS Red) / Dec. 20 (UPS Blue) / Dec 20 (USPP)
Eastern States: Dec. 21 (UPS Red) / Dec. 20 (UPS Blue / Dec. 20 (USPP)
Alaska / Hawaii / Puerto Rico: Dec. 16 (UPS Blue) / Dec. 14 (USPP)
Expedited shipping options, costs and delivery estimates are provided during the checkout process.
- Will my order arrive before Christmas?
Please see below for approximate cut-off dates for all major city centers during the Christmas season. The following times are for standard ground shipping only.
Disclaimer: Interruption or delay of delivery service beyond Lee Valley’s control may result in a parcel delivery after Christmas. These include but are not limited to factors that disrupt air and ground transportation systems such as weather, the absence of a person or the refusal of such person to accept delivery of shipment, actions of public authorities, actions or omissions of public customs authorities, public disturbances and labor disputes.
Canada (by Ground):
- Nunavut/NWT/Yukon: Dec. 8 (Dec. 15 Priority)
- BC /Alberta/ Saskatchewan: Dec. 15 (Dec. 21 for Priority)
- Manitoba/Nova Scotia/PEI/Newfoundland: Dec. 16 (Dec. 21 for Priority)
- Ontario and Quebec/New Brunswick: Dec. 20 (Dec. 21 for Priority)
Canada (by Air Stage):
- All provinces and territories (except Ontario and Quebec): Dec. 9
- Ontario and Quebec: Dec. 18
Continental US (by USPS ground):
- Southern and Western States: Dec. 14 (Dec. 16 for UPS)
- Central and Midwestern States: Dec. 13 (Dec. 15 for UPS)
- Eastern States: Dec. 16
- AK / AS / FM / GU / HI / PR / VI: Nov. 25
Continental US (by Air):
- Southern and Western States: Dec. 21 (UPS Red) / Dec. 20 (UPS Blue) / Dec. 20 (USPP)
- Central and Midwestern States: Dec. 21 (UPS Red) / Dec. 20 (UPS Blue) / Dec. 20 (USPP)
- Eastern States: Dec. 21 (UPS Red) / Dec. 20 (UPS Blue) / Dec. 20 (USPP)
- Alaska / Hawaii / Puerto Rico: Dec. 16 (UPS Blue) / Dec. 14 (USPP)
- How do I request expedited shipping?
- How can I track my order?
A tracking number, along with a direct link to track your shipment, will be sent in your shipping confirmation email.
Please note that orders scanned after 1:30pm (EST) are not shipped until the following business day. Orders scanned on Saturday or Sunday are not shipped until the next business day.
You can also track your shipments on our website under your "My Account" page provided you have registered with us.
- How do I order a gift for someone else?
If you would like the packing slip to be sent to the recipient without prices or to be sent directly to you, please fill in your wishes in the "Order Notes" box during the checkout process.
We would also be happy to include a personalized message with your order. Please indicate that you would like to include a card and write your message in the "Order Notes" box during the checkout process.
- Can I buy or redeem a gift card online?
Lee Valley offers both conventional and electronic gift cards that are available in any amount of $10.00 or more. To purchase either a gift card or electronic gift card, please click here.
Our conventional and electronic gift cards are redeemable online, by phone, fax, mail or at any of our retail store locations in Canada.
If you have paper gift certificates that were purchased prior to October 2005, you can redeem it by mail order or at our retail stores in Canada. You are welcome to exchange the paper gift certificate for a conventional gift card if you wish to shop online. Please contact us for more information.
- How do I cancel or make changes to an existing order?
Have your order number and customer information handy when contacting us so we may better help you.
- Can I pick up my order at one of the retail locations?
Store pick-up orders are verified and processed during the store’s business hours. Once your order is ready, you will receive a store pick-up notification email. During business hours, you should receive this email within 4 hours of placing your order.
Please note: Some orders cannot be processed as prepaid and will require the cardholder to pay for the order at the time of pick up.
Store availability information is current, but may change as you shop. If you are travelling to one of our stores, please contact the store to confirm item availability. Items that are out of stock at our retail stores can be back ordered for pick-up only. "Expected In-Store Dates" are provided at the time of order placement. If a date is unavailable, we will contact you as soon as we have additional information.
- What if an item is out of stock?
Out-of-stock items can be back ordered and will be sent to you as soon as stock is received. You will be charged for the product only when it ships, and you will not be charged twice for shipping and handling.
Please note: The in-stock date provided is estimated and not guaranteed.
- What if I am shipping to a country other than the U.S. or Canada?
- Shipping charges for overseas orders are based on the destination country and the total weight of the order. Shipping options, costs and delivery estimates are provided during the checkout process.
Import duties, customs fees and taxes are the responsibility of the customer and are billed by the courier when the order is delivered. We have no control over these charges and unfortunately have no way of estimating their amount. For more information, please contact your local customs office.
- How do I search for, buy from or create a wish list?
As a registered user, you can create wish lists to save products for specific projects or to collect an assortment of things you like.
Add products through the “Add to Wish List” drop-down button on product pages or within your shopping cart.
You can manage your wish lists through your “My Account” page.