Originally developed to reduce winter walking hazards for seniors, these anti-skid safety soles are also used by letter carriers and city workers to help increase traction when walking in slippery conditions (ice, snow, slush, etc.).
Lightweight and flexible, the formed rubber soles are studded with metal cleats that provide exceptional traction on slick surfaces. The soles easily slip over regular footwear (shoes or boots) and secure with Velcro fasteners.
Ideal for winter use when walking, shovelling, ice fishing – wherever traction is a concern. They are particularly useful when roads or walkways are covered with freezing rain. Cleat wear is not a problem unless regularly used on gravel, asphalt or sidewalks.
Sizes range from youths' XXS to men's XX-large. Measure the sole length and width of the footwear to be used with the Icer's and order the corresponding size below.
- XXS size is 11” long by 4 1/4” wide
- XS size is 11 1/2” long by 4 1/4” wide
- S size is 11 3/4” long by 4 1/2” wide
- M size is 12 1/4” long by 4 5/8” wide
- L size is 13” long by 4 3/4” wide
- XL size is 13 3/4” long by 5” wide
- XXL size is 14 1/4” long by 5 1/4” wide
A re-studding kit is available separately.
Made in Canada.