Special buy. Limited stock.
A valuable reference for tool collectors or anyone interested in the history of tools, this three-volume set compiles all U.S. patent application drawings related to hand planes over a 140-year span.
- These books can help identify an unmarked antique plane by documenting design features specific to the manufacturer
- Patents are listed chronologically, but are also indexed by factors such as location, patentee and plane type to help narrow the search
- Three volumes cover patents from 1795 to 1934
- Includes detailed drawings for more than 1300 patents
- All three are softcover, 8 1/2" × 11"
- Publisher’s list price for the 3 volumes is $78.00 US.
Online only. Limited stock.