Discontinued. Limited stock.
For drilling and screwdriving with large diameter bits, the PDC 18 cordless hammer drill delivers high power and speeds with its robust four-gear metal gearbox.
You can perfectly adjust both the torque (in 12 stages) and the speed to your job requirements. If the preset value is exceeded, the electronics switch the device off.
The EC-TEC motor not only provides maximum power, it also adapts to the working conditions. Special power electronics only ever generate enough energy for the relevant application, which means they save energy and increase battery charging intervals significantly.
- Highly powerful new generation brushless EC-TEC motor
- Four gears for every working situation, from screwdriving with 60 Nm torque in first gear to precise drilling at 3800 rpm in fourth gear
- The smart FastFix interface enables the attachments to be changed quickly and without the need for tools
- LED light
- Production of wooden substructures and frame structures
- Installation of doors and windows
- Drilling and screwdriving in wood, metal and plastic
- Drive screws up to 10 × 300mm into wood
- Drilling into wood with Forstner bits up to 50mm
- Auxiliary side-mounted grip
- Phillips #2 bit
- CENTROTEC magnetic bit fastener BH 60 CE
- CENTROTEC tool chuck
- Systainer SYS3 M 187
- (Note: basic model does not include battery pack or charger)
- Two HighPower BP 18 Li 4.0 batteries
- Rapid charger TCL 6
To order replacement parts for Festool products, please contact our customer service department.