Reserve today for shipment starting in May 2021.
The latest Planex long-reach sander has been updated with an LED light and eccentric movement. The all-around LED light ring works like a built-in grazing light and reveals any unevenness during sanding. The eccentric sanding motion produces outstanding surface quality, without expensive reworking. The adjustable suction power, variable working length and clever T-handle ensure ergonomic work on walls and ceilings – making the tool easy to control, even during long periods of operation.
- Easier work: adjustable suction power to relieve the strain on the arms and back; the Planex holds its own weight against walls and ceilings
- Individual adjustment: variable working length – up to two extensions can be added
- Zero maintenance and durable: the brushless EC motor is extremely robust, long lasting and maintenance free
- Eccentric sanding motion for scratch-free surface quality
- LED light ring reveals unevenness on the surface during sanding, eliminating the need for time-consuming reworking
- The working length can be quickly adapted to the working environment using a single lever, for full flexibility in tight spaces and with high ceilings
- Guide extension
- Hose clip
- Hook-and-loop fasteners
- 5 Granat P 180 grit discs
- Plug-it power cord
- 220mm sanding pad including interface pad
- Systainer SYS3 XXL 337
To order replacement parts for Festool products, please contact our customer service department.