For right-hand and left-hand operation.
The EC-TEC motor not only provides maximum power, it also adapts to the working conditions. Special power electronics only ever generate enough energy for the relevant application, which means they save energy and increase battery charging intervals significantly.
- Excellent behavior in curves thanks to threefold saw blade guide and rigid lifter rod
- Simple handling thanks to the Softgrip and ergonomic design
- Electronic switch-on/off on both sides, reachable in every grip position
- Fast, tool-free changing of tables, baseplates and saw blades
- Easily visible scribe mark through stroboscope light and powerful dust extraction
- Powerful cutting stroke for rapid working progress
- Cut-outs for sinks and kitchen hobs
- Trimming work on furniture, kitchens, for interior fitting
- Cutting circles and curves
- Coping end strips
- Cutting workpieces to length
- Edge notching on beams
- Cutting from below
- Two blades (1 fine-tooth and 1 universal)
- Systainer SYS3 M 187
- (Note: Basic model does not include the battery pack or the charger)
- Rapid charger TCL 6
- Two BP 18V Li 4.0 HPC-ASI batteries
To order replacement parts for Festool products, please contact our Customer Service department.