Skip to content
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR LEE VALLEY GIFT CARDS
- Protect your Lee Valley gift card like cash.
- Lee Valley gift cards do not expire.
- Gift cards can be purchased in any amount of $10.00 or more.
- Any unused balance will remain on your gift card for future purchases.
- Taxes are not charged on the purchase of gift cards. However, applicable taxes will be charged when a gift card is redeemed for merchandise.
- If your gift card is lost or stolen, or you have not received your e-gift card within 12 hours of placing your order, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Gift cards are issued by Lee Valley.
- Use of a Lee Valley gift card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Items purchased with a gift card may be returned as per our standard return policy.
- Promotional cards including but not limited to discounted gift cards may have additonal limitations for use.
NAME YOUR WISH LIST