Optimized for cordless track saws, the thin-kerf blade design allows you to work up to two times faster with up to 50% longer battery life for more cuts per charge. Additionally, enhanced tooth geometry provides up to 40% longer blade life with improved cutting performance and consistent cut quality.
For TSC 55 K, HK 55 and HKC 55 saws; not compatible with the TS 55 or previous models of the TSC 55.
- For rapid working with low application of power, especially for rip cuts in solid wood
- Suitable for hardwood and softwood
- Made from high-quality steel with saw teeth made from fine-grain carbide
- High cutting performance for rip cuts in solid wood
- Diameter: 160mm
- Kerf: 1.8mm
- Bore: 20mm
- Hook angle: 20°
- Relief angle: 15°
- Tooth shape: PW (panther cross-cut tooth)
- Number of teeth: 12
To order replacement parts for Festool products, please contact our customer service department.