Optimized for cordless track saws, the thin-kerf blade design allows you to work up to two times faster with up to 50% longer battery life for more cuts per charge. Additionally, enhanced tooth geometry provides up to 40% longer blade life with improved cutting performance and consistent cut quality.
For TSC 55 K, HK 55 and HKC 55 saws; not compatible with the TS 55 or previous models of the TSC 55.
- Universal blade for working with all types of wood and wood materials
- For machining solid wood cross cuts, blockboard, plywood, multiplex/multilayered wood, raw chipboard, MDF (medium-density fiberboard) and HDF (high-density fiberboard)
- Made from high-quality steel with saw teeth made from fine-grain carbide
- Medium cut for all wooden materials and building panels
- Diameter: 160mm
- Kerf: 1.8mm
- Bore: 20mm
- Hook angle: 15°
- Relief angle: 10°
- Tooth shape: W (cross-cut tooth)
- Number of teeth: 28