With these adhesive-backed magnets, you can add a strong magnetic contact almost anywhere it's convenient. They can be used to create tool holders, custom fridge magnets, magnetic cabinet catches, hidden key stashes and more.
Each powerful rare-earth magnet has a high-tack peel-and-stick backing that adheres to any clean, dry surface. While the magnets are remarkably strong, the direct-pull resistance of the adhesive is even stronger; a tool stuck to the magnet will release before the magnet can be pulled from the wall.
The 1/4" diameter size uses a thin film adhesive that sticks best to smooth surfaces; the four larger sizes use a foam-backed adhesive that conforms well to slight surface irregularities.
The low-profile discs measure 0.04" to 0.06" thick (approximately 3/64" to 4/64", or about the thickness of a quarter), so they add minimal offset, and can be easily set in a shallow counterbore for flush-mount applications. We offer them in five sizes, as well as in a 52-piece set containing twenty 1/4" magnets, 12 each of the 3/8" and 1/2" magnets and four each of the 5/8" and 3/4" magnets.
- The 1/4" diameter magnet is 0.04” thick and has a strength of 0.6 lb
- The 3/8” diameter magnet is 0.04” thick and has a strength of 1.2 lb
- The 1/2" diameter magnet is 0.05” thick and has a strength of 1.8 lb
- The 5/8” diameter magnet is 0.05” thick and has a strength of 2.4 lb
- The 3/4" diameter magnet is 0.06” thick and has a strength of 3.6 lb