Lee Valley Head Office
CORPORATE MAILING ADDRESS
Lee Valley Tools Ltd.
P.O. Box 6295, Station J
Ottawa, ON K2A 1T4
Mon-Fri. 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EDT
Sat. 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EDT
Help & Information
- Creating an Account
You are welcome to shop on our website without creating an account; however, as a registered shopper, you will receive the following benefits:
- Ability to access the contents of your shopping cart from any computer using your personalized login.
- You can save time on subsequent visits by not having to re-enter your customer or shipping information. Please note: your payment information will not be retained and will need to be entered with each order.
- You can check the status of current and past orders online, including tracking information.
- You can create wish lists to save products for specific projects or to collect an assortment of things you like.
You can register at any time by clicking on "Register/Sign In" found at the top of our site.
- Forgot your password?
Use the "Forgot password?" link under the sign in button and enter the username associated with your account. We'll send you a temporary password that you can use to sign in. Once you have signed in, update your "Personal Information" under your "My Account" page to change your password.
If you have any further difficulties, please email us and we will be happy to help.
- Updating your Account Information
Sign in with your username and password and view your "My Account' page to easily update your settings and preferences.
If you have a customer number but have not registered on our website, please contact us with any changes you would like made to your information.
- Order Status
After you have signed in, view your "Order History" from your "My Account" page. You can also find a link to "Your Orders" on the footer of our website under the heading "Your Account". Your order history will be listed, along with the corresponding order dates.
Click on the order number to view its details, including the order content, shipping dates and tracking information.
- Wish Lists
As a registered user, you can create wish lists to save products for specific projects or to collect an assortment of things you like.
Add products through the “Add to Wish List” drop-down button on product pages or within your shopping cart.
You can manage your wish lists through your “My Account” page.
- Cancelling or Changing Your Order
Have your order number and customer information handy when contacting us so we may better help you.
- Out-of-Stock Items
Out-of-stock items can be back ordered and will be sent to you as soon as stock is received. You will be charged for the product only when it ships, and you will not be charged twice for shipping and handling.
Please note: The in-stock date provided is estimated and not guaranteed.
- Payment Options
Lee Valley accepts the following payment types for online orders:
- Lee Valley Gift Card / Electronic Gift Card
- American Express
Your order will be processed in U.S. funds and the total will be converted on your credit card statement by the credit card company. We use the latest in secure Internet technology to keep your information safe while you shop online.
- Lee Valley Gift Card / Electronic Gift Card
- Store Pick-up Orders
Reno, Nevada Express Store
Our Reno, Nevada Express store is now open to customers. Call ahead to place your order for pick up. Visit the store page for more information.
Canadian Retail Stores
Store pick-up orders are verified and processed during the store’s business hours. Once your order is ready, you will receive a store pick-up notification email. During business hours, you should receive this email within 2 hours of placing your order.
Please note: Some orders cannot be processed as prepaid and will require the cardholder to pay for the order at the time of pick up.
Store availability information is current, but may change as you shop. If you are travelling to one of our stores, please contact the store to confirm item availability. Items that are out of stock at our retail stores can be back ordered for pick-up only. "Expected In-Store Dates" are provided at the time of order placement. If a date is unavailable, we will contact you as soon as we have additional information.
Your order may be subject to customs and duties (taxes) that are payable, by you, upon receipt of the order. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges nor are we able to estimate their amount as they vary from country to country.
You may want to check with your local Customs Department for more information or for an estimate of these charges.
- Expedited Shipping Services
- Expedited shipping options, costs and delivery estimates are provided during the checkout process.
- Order Tracking
Please contact our customer service department for international tracking inquiries.
- Returning an Item
- If for any reason, you wish to return a product, please email us for instructions. Unfortunately, shipping costs and return postage are not refundable on international orders.
- Shipping Charges
Shipping options, costs and delivery estimates are provided during the checkout process.
- Will my order arrive before Christmas?
Please see below for approximate cut-off dates for all major city centers during the Christmas season. The following times are for standard ground shipping only.
Disclaimer: Interruption or delay of delivery service beyond Lee Valley’s control may result in a parcel delivery after Christmas. These include but are not limited to factors that disrupt air and ground transportation systems such as weather, the absence of a person or the refusal of such person to accept delivery of shipment, actions of public authorities, actions or omissions of public customs authorities, public disturbances and labor disputes.
Continental US (by USPS ground):
- AZ: Dec.13
- CA / ID / MT / NM / NV / OR / UT / WA: Dec. 14
- AL / AR / CO / FL / GA / IA / IL / KS / LA / MN / MO / MS / ND / NE / SD / TN / TX / WI / WY: Dec. 17
- CT / DC / DE / IN / KY / MA / MD / ME / MI / NC / NH / NJ / NY / OH / OK / PA / RI / SC / VA / VT / WV: Dec. 18
- AK / AS / FM / GU / HI / PR / VI: Nov. 26
Continental US (by UPS ground):
- AK / AS / FM / GU / HI / PR / VI: Nov. 26
- AZ / CA / ID / MT / OR / TX / UT / WA / WY: Dec.14
- NM / NV / OK: Dec. 15
- CO / FL / IA / KS / LA / MI / MN / MO / MS / ND / NE / SD / WI: Dec. 17
- AL / AR / CT / DC / DE / GA / IL / IN / KY / MA / MD / ME / NC / NH / NJ / OH / RI / SC / TN / VA / VT / WV: Dec. 18
- NY / PA: Dec. 19
Continental US (by Air):
- All states unless otherwise listed below: Dec. 21 (UPS Red) / Dec. 20 (UPS Blue) / Dec. 20 (USPP)
- Alaska / Hawaii / Puerto Rico: Dec. 17 (UPS Blue) / Dec. 14 (USPP)
- American Samoa / Micronesia / Guam / Virgin Islands: Dec. 14 (USPP)
Canada (by Ground):
- Nunavut/NWT/Yukon: Dec. 7 (Dec. 14 Priority)
- BC /Alberta/ Saskatchewan: Dec. 14 (Dec. 21 for Priority)
- Newfoundland: Dec. 15 (Dec. 20 for Priority)
- Manitoba/Nova Scotia/PEI: Dec. 17 (Dec. 21 for Priority)
- New Brunswick: Dec. 18 (Dec. 21 for Priority)
- Quebec: Dec. 19 (Dec. 21 for Priority)
- Ontario: Dec. 20 (Dec. 21 for Priority)
Canada (by Air Stage):
- Nunavut/NWT/Yukon: Dec. 7
- All provinces (except Ontario and Quebec): Dec. 11
- Quebec: Dec. 17
- Ontario: Dec. 18
- Sending a Gift
If you would like the packing slip to be sent to the recipient without prices or to be sent directly to you, please fill in your wishes in the "Order Notes" box during the checkout process.
We would also be happy to include a personalized message with your order. Please indicate that you would like to include a card and write your message in the "Order Notes" box during the checkout process.
- Gift Cards
Lee Valley offers both conventional and electronic gift cards that are available in any amount of $10.00 or more. To purchase either a gift card or electronic gift card, please click here.
Our conventional and electronic gift cards are redeemable online, by phone, fax, mail or at any of our retail store locations in Canada.
If you have paper gift certificates that were purchased prior to October 2005, you can redeem it by mail order or at our retail stores in Canada. You are welcome to exchange the paper gift certificate for a conventional gift card if you wish to shop online. Please contact us for more information.
- Catalog Mailing List Changes
If you are moving or receiving duplicate catalogs, email us with this information and include your Lee Valley customer number (if applicable). For a change of address, please allow 3 to 4 weeks for mailing list changes.
We do not rent or trade our customer names. You will not receive mail from others as a result of buying from us.
- Email Sign-Up
If you would like to receive email notification of special offers and web sales, or would like to receive our electronic newsletters containing technical information, please sign up and set your email preferences.
We never sell, rent or share email addresses; you will not receive unwanted e-mail from others as a result of requesting information from us. See our Privacy and Security Statement.
- Request a Free Catalog
- If you are placing an order, you have the option of adding the latest catalogs, free of charge, to your order at the checkout. If you would like to request catalogs on their own, please email us us for more information.
- Using your Catalog to Order
- If you receive our catalogs, there are two areas on our website that may be of interest to you. The "Quickshop" link, located in the footer of our website, takes you to the Quickshop page. You can enter a list of product numbers from the catalog and desired quantities, then proceed directly to checkout. You can also go directly to a specific product description page by typing the catalog product number in the "Search" field, located on the top of our site.
- California Proposition 65
Proposition 65, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986, was initiated in California. Under this act, a list of chemicals that are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm is published annually. This list contains more than 900 chemicals that can be found in consumer and industrial products or services, in addition to chemicals that are released into the environment.
As part of this California law, businesses are required to provide warnings for products that contain any listed chemical. As such, the following warning will be included with all orders shipped to the state of California:
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Products most likely to require Proposition 65 warnings include brass items, garden hoses and components, finishing products, products with an electrical cord and items made of PVC. The state of California's advice regarding safe handling of most of these products is to wash your hands after handling.
For more information about Proposition 65, please refer to the following website: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Accessibility Plan and Policies
This 2014-2021 accessibility plan outlines the policies and actions that Lee Valley will put in place to improve opportunities for people with disabilities.
Statement of Commitment
Lee Valley is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. We are committed to meeting the needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner, and will do so by preventing and removing barriers to accessibility and meeting accessibility requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act.
Lee Valley will provide training to employees on Ontario's accessibility laws and on the Human Rights Code as it relates to people with disabilities. Training will be provided in a way that best suits the duties of employees.
Lee Valley will take the following steps to ensure employees are provided with the training needed to meet Ontario's accessibility laws by January 1, 2015:
- New employees will receive training as part of the orientation process;
- Training requirements will be reviewed annually.
Information and Communications
Lee Valley is committed to meeting the communication needs of people with disabilities. We will consult with people with disabilities to determine their information and communication needs.
Lee Valley has taken the following steps to ensure existing feedback processes are accessible to people with disabilities upon request by January 1, 2015:
- Customers can provide feedback at any one of our retail locations or by mail, phone or online to our Customer Service Department;
- Feedback forms are also available upon request.
Lee Valley has taken the following steps to ensure all publicly available information is made accessible upon request by January 1, 2016:
- Signs that outline the process for obtaining our accessibility policy have been posted at Ontario retail locations.
Lee Valley will take the following steps to make all websites and content conform with WCAG 2.0, Level AA by January 1, 2021:
- As our website is updated, we will ensure the content is in an accessible format in compliance with the WCAG 2.0, Level AA standards.
Lee Valley is committed to fair and accessible employment practices. We will take the following steps to notify the public and staff that, when requested, Lee Valley will accommodate people with disabilities during the recruitment and assessment processes and when people are hired:
- We will communicate to our employees the availability of accommodation through our policies and ongoing training and orientation programs;
- We will notify applicants as part of our recruitment and job postings process;
- We will consult with applicants requesting accommodation to ensure we are providing suitable accommodation.
Lee Valley will take the following steps to develop and put in place a process for developing individual accommodation plans and return-to-work policies for employees who have been absent due to a disability:
- We will document our current practices for developing individual accommodation plans and ensure our process allows us to meet the specific needs of the individual;
- We will document our current practices for return-to-work plans and ensure they incorporate the individual accommodation plan.
We will take the following steps to ensure the accessibility needs of employees with disabilities are taken into account if Lee Valley is using performance management, career development and redeployment processes:
- We will document our current practices;
- We will use individual accommodation plans when evaluating performance management, career development and redeployment options;
- We will ensure that documents and/or training materials are available to employees in an accessible format whenever possible, upon request.
Design of Public Spaces
Lee Valley will meet the Accessibility Standards for the Design of Public Spaces when building or making major modifications to public spaces. Public spaces include:
- Outdoor paths of travel, such as sidewalks, ramps, stairs and curb ramps;
- Accessible off-street parking;
- Service-related elements such as service counters and waiting areas.
Lee Valley has the following procedures in place to prevent service disruptions to the accessible parts of its public spaces:
- In the event of a service disruption, we will notify the public of the service disruption and the alternatives available.
For More Information
For more information on this accessibility plan, please contact Human Resources at:
- Phone: (613) 596-0350
- Email: email@example.com
Accessible formats of this document are available free upon request.