Herock of Belgium has developed one of the most impressive lines we've seen, built on the expertise gained from making high-performance outdoor gear since the 1970s.
Excellent protection in harsh weather conditions, this jacket consists of a shell with an insulating fleece vest liner that can be zipped out and worn independently. The shell is made of a rugged heavyweight poly/cotton blend canvas (320g/m², about 9.4 oz) that is wind resistant, repels water (rated to 8000mm) and is breathable (3000g mvp). Sealed seams provide additional protection against water penetration, and Cordura patches on the shoulders and forearms give extra abrasion resistance in areas most subject to wear and tear.
An elastic drawstring in the waistband and adjustable hook-and-loop closures on the cuffs help keep the shell snug. It has seven roomy outer pockets and two inner pockets, plus a waistband ring for tethering keys or tools. The inner vest adds another five pockets and is made of polyester fleece with an internal synthetic membrane to form a lightweight garment that is warm, wind resistant and breathable (2000g mvp).
Men's sizes from S to XXXL; available in black and gray.
Refer to the listed measurements when selecting a size.
- Small is 28 1/2" long with a sleeve length of 25 1/4" and a chest size of 41"
- Medium is 29 1/8" long with a sleeve length of 25 5/8" and a chest size of 44 1/8"
- Large is 29 3/4" long with a sleeve length of 26 3/8" a chest size of 47 1/4"
- XL is 30 3/8" long with a sleeve length of 27 3/8" and is a chest size of 50 3/8"
- XXL is 30 7/8" long with a sleeve length of 28" and a chest size of 53 3/8"
- XXXL is 31 1/2" long with a sleeve length of 28 3/4" and a chest size of 56 3/4"