The OF 2200 is our most powerful router. It can easily plunge into 8/4 hard maple and make a 1/2" groove in a single pass. With 2200 watts of power, you might think you are working with a portable shaper. Designed for exceptional maneuverability, the OF 2200 incorporates many new ergonomic design features, making it easy to control and a pleasure to use, on the job site or in the shop.
Includes 1/2" collet only. 8mm and 1/4" collets available separately.
This is the new Imperial version of this tool. It is identical to the previous version with the exception of the units on the depth scale. (OF routers produced after 2021 are NOT compatible with the router table CMS and all variations.)
- Controls are clearly labelled with icons indicating purpose and adjustment direction
- The magnetic spindle brake is a faster, more reliable method of slowing spindle motion
- Micro-adjustable depth control to 1/256" (1/10mm)
- One-wrench bit changes with ratcheting action for faster and easier bit changes
- Integrated dust-extraction port extracts dust from the point of generation
- MMC electronic controls provide constant speed under load for improved cut quality, step-less variable speed, and overload and thermal protection
- Chip catcher
- 1/2" clamping collet
- Dust-extraction hood
- Plug-it power cord
- Standard U.S. guide bushing adapter
- Systainer SYS3 M 337 case
To order replacement parts for Festool products, please contact our customer service department.