The OF 1400 router provides 1400 watts of power in a machine that weighs less than 10 lb. It accepts 1/4", 1/2" or 8mm bits. It has enough power to handle most routing tasks and is small enough to be extremely maneuverable. With a 2 3/4" plunge depth, precise to 1/256" (1/10mm), this router gives you the power, precision, depth of cut and dust extraction capabilities that will simplify your routing tasks.
This is the new Imperial version of this tool. It is identical to the previous version with the exception of the units on the depth scale. (OF routers produced after 2021 are NOT compatible with the router table CMS and all variations.)
- Ergonomic handle with full grip is designed for increased control and reduced fatigue with power switch and speed control at the fingertips
- The OF 1400 EQ router provides a 2 3/4" plunge action on precision ground rods and a double column clamp with a quick and secure plunge lock
- Micro-adjustable depth control to 1/256" (1/10mm) with ball detents allows you to dial in your routing with precision
- One-wrench bit changes with ratcheting action for faster and easier bit changes
- Integrated dust extraction port extracts dust from the point of generation
- MMC electronic controls provide constant speed under load for improved cut quality, step-less variable speed, and overload and thermal protection
- Chip catcher
- 1/4", 1/2" and 8mm clamping collets
- Dust-extraction hood
- Guide rods
- Plug-it power cord
- Standard U.S. guide bushing adapter
- Systainer SYS3 M 337 case
To order replacement parts for Festool products, please contact our customer service department.