The unique kickback stop on this cordless track saw helps to protect your workpiece and minimize the risk of injury. In the blink of an eye, it reduces the risk of injury from kickback when sawing and plunging the tool into the workpiece. Once the kickback stop mechanism has been triggered, it is ready for immediate use without having to replace any parts or additional costs.
The combination of a brushless EC-TEC motor and dual battery system (2 × 18V) makes this saw as impressively powerful as a corded machine while maintaining full mobility.
- Concentrated torque and specially designed blades allow work to progress up to twice as fast with an increased saw blade service life
- The kickback stop helps to reduce the risk of injury from kickback when sawing or plunging the tool into the workpiece
- Brushless EC-TEC motor combined with lithium-ion batteries for maximum cutting power
- The kickback stop can be deactivated for individual cuts
- Transparent sliding viewing window and the additional markings for the starting and end points provide a good view of the saw blade
- Low-dust mobile working thanks to dust collection bag or connection to an extractor with Bluetooth automatic switch-on
- HW fine-tooth saw blade W42
- Sight window
- Chip collection bag
- Hex key, WAF 5
- Systainer case SYS3 M 437
- Rapid charger TCL 6
- Two BP 18V Li 5.2 Ah batteries
- FS 1400 guide rail (55")
To order replacement parts for Festool products, please contact our customer service department.