Our professional/industrial grade bits have tungsten carbide inserts ground on CNC (Computer Numeric Control) machines using 600x diamond wheels. Tungsten carbide maintains its hardness at high temperatures and holds an edge far longer than high-carbon or high-speed steels. The bit bodies have a non-stick green coating for easy resin removal. Unlike inexpensive bits from China, our bits are made in Taiwan by a reputable manufacturer with strict quality control.
- The 0.375” diameter bit is for the Leigh #70 jig
- The 0.500” × 0.815” bit is for the Leigh #80 jig
- The 0.500” × 0.532” bit is for the Leigh #120 jig
- The 0.688” diameter bit is for the Leigh #90 jig
- The 0.800” diameter bit is for the Leigh #100 jig
Each bit includes an advanced polymer friction-fit holder that can be mounted horizontally or upright.