With its modular design and tool-less base changes, the MFK 700 can transform from a vertical to a horizontal position with a few simple steps. For trim routing, edge banding, routing grooves and inlay work. The 720 watt (6.0 amp) motor can tackle most trimming, profiling and routing applications.
Not for use with bits having a cutting length greater than 5/8" (16mm) and a shank length of 1 13/16" (46mm). For greatest range of adjustment, a 3/4" (19mm) bit diameter is recommended.
- 720 watt (6.0 amp) motor with MMC electronics with soft start and variable speed
- Vertical and horizontal extra-wide bases provide a support area for maximum control near edges or on narrow stock
- Micro-adjustable depth control to 1/256" (1/10mm)
- Threaded insert to accept template guides and a phenolic resin base plate to easily glide on a surface without marring
- 1/4'' and 8mm diameter clamping collet
- Plug-it power cord
- Systainer SYS 3 case
Set also includes:
To order replacement parts for Festool products, please contact our customer service department.